Remember that grilled chicken isn’t just for dinner! You can enjoy your meal even at your work lunch with our tasty make-ahead option.
At the at of these 4 grilled chicken breasts meal recipes, we are going to share with you our bonus special grilled chicken recipe as your lunch to enjoy!
How long do you grill chicken breast on the grill?
Grill for about 9-10 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts at the halfway point. I usually like to grill my chicken for 10 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point to make them have beautiful sear marks on each side of the chicken
#1. Grilled Chicken Skewers + Kale Caesar
The total time is 24 minutes and 4 servings
> 1 1/2 LB of boneless skinless chicken breasts
> 1 large of egg yolk
> 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
> 1/2 small clove garlic, finely grated, and 1 clove garlic, halved
> 1/3 cup of olive oil
> 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
> 2 lemons
> 5 oz of baby kale
> 8 thick slices of baguette
> Salt and pepper
(1) First cut the chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch chunks. Thread onto skewers then season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper then grill until cooked for 4 minutes on each side.
(2) Now cut 1 lemon in half and grill, cut side down until charred, and squeeze over your chicken. Grill bread until toasted and rub each side with garlic halves then cut into cubes
(3) Take another 1 left lemon and cut it in half then From the remaining half lemon, finely grate 1 tsp of zest and squeeze 4 tbsp juice.
(4) In a large bowl, mix and whisk together lemon zest and juice, mustard, grated garlic, egg yolk, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Whisk in oil. Fold in Parmesan, then croutons and kale, and season with pepper, Serve with chicken grilled chicken.
#2. Grilled Chicken + Herbed Corn Salsa
The total time is 21 minutes and 4 servings
> 1 clove of garlic
> 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
> 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
> 1/4 of lemon juice
> 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
> 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
>2 large of ears corn (shucked)
> 2 1/4 lb. skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
> 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
>1/2 teaspoon of salt
(1) Season chicken with each pepper and salt and grill chicken on medium, covered, until chicken is cooked. It might take 15 to 20 minutes (165 degrees F), turning over once.
(2) So now grill corn on medium for 10 minutes and turn occasionally. In a food processor add mint, pulse basil, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and blend until finely chopped.
(3) Add olive oil, pulse, and lemon juice until just combined. Cut kernels off cobs and stir into herb sauce. Serve chicken with corn mixture.
#3. Grilled Chicken + White BBQ Sauce
The total time is 30 minutes and 8 servings
> 4 lb of chicken parts (thighs, wings, drumsticks)
> 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
> 1 recipe of White BBQ Sauce
> 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
> 1/4 cup of cider vinegar
> 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne (ground red) pepper
> 2 tablespoons of horseradish, drained
> 3/4 teaspoon of sugar
> Parsley leaves, for garnish
(1) First heat the grill on medium-low. Meanwhile, Season the chicken with each 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt. Grill chicken, covered for 19 minutes, turning occasionally.
(2) Now make White BBQ Sauce and whisk together all ingredients, along with 1/2 tsp black pepper and 3⁄4 tsp salt until smooth, making about 1 3/4 cups.
(3) Now place 3⁄4 cup White BBQ Sauce in a bowl and uncover your chicken. Slowly brush chicken with sauce and turn chicken pieces over.
(4) Cook, brush, and turn chicken 2 more times, or until is cooked through (160°F)Then add parsley to your grilled chicken and serve with remaining sauce.
#4. Greek Chicken Grain Bowl
Are you also looking for some grilled chicken lunch to enjoy at work? Here is our bonus lunch grilled chicken delicious you will also enjoy
The total time of making this meal is 16 minutes and 2 servings
> 1 Lemon
> 1 cup of grape tomatoes or cherries, halved
> 1/2 c. farro
> 2 tablespoons of olive oil (divided)
> 2 small Persian cucumbers (diced)
> 2 6-oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
> Feta cheese and Plain Greek yogurt, for serving.
> Salt and pepper
(1) First heat grill to medium-high and cook farro per package directions. Meanwhile, Get ready your chicken by brushing with ½ tbsp oil and season with ¼ tsp each pepper and salt then grill until just cooked for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
(2) Cut 1 lemon in half and squeeze juice from half of the lemon over the top. Place on a cutting board and let rest 6 minutes before slicing.
(3) Toss tomatoes (if not cherries) and cucumbers with the remaining 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1½ tbsp of oil, and a pinch each of pepper and salt.
(4) Now Divide farro among 2 containers, and top with chicken and tomato mixture. Add yogurt and add a small piece of feta cheese, if intended.
In conclusion, grilled chicken provides a good protein to meet your daily recommended protein, it is also low in calories, low fat, and high nutritional value.
People who get enough of this nutrient daily are likely to maintain muscle mass and also support a healthy metabolism.
Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed this article you can support us by commenting down below and following us on Pinterest.